The Directors and Senior Managers of the company are committed to ensuring that the system is effective in achieving quality and satisfying customers both now and in the future. To this end, we will strive to continually improve upon our service, processes and our Quality Management System. We will set quality objectives and establish an organizational environment and changes therein with the risks associated, across the whole organization that will be measured against and reported upon. Costs associated with these objectives will be attributed wherever possible. By continually striving to achieve improvement to our Quality Management System we will give better value to our customers.
- To ensure that all construction works of buildings, roads, drains, bridges and highways delivered to our customers are fit for their intended purpose delivered safely and free from defects
- To ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the product we deliver
- To convey to our customers a sense of confidence in all aspects of the Company's performance
- To identify, continually monitor and improve our processes and performance to give greater customer satisfaction
- To develop and promote quality consciousness amongst all employees to ensure the desired outcome for our customers
- To prevent errors By fostering a culture of continual improvement, the Company will continue to recognize and reward effective teamwork and individual achievement and will review our service and processes regularly
- Each employee is responsible for and will be trained to perform their duties required by his or her specific activity.